Your thoughts have a large role to play in your success and happiness. So, it’s crucial to maintain a positive mindset that will carry you through life. If you cannot nurture a positive attitude, then you run the risk of slipping into negative thoughts and trapping yourself where you are. This daily list of positive affirmations is a powerful way for you to work on boosting your mindset.
But that isn’t all an affirmation is. They can be used for a wide variety of purposes, but if you want to get to know yourself better, if you want to inspire, motivate, and encourage yourself to choose positivity and to do better then the right affirmations can help you.
Today, we’re going to share a list of positive affirmations that you can use at any given moment to give you the boost you need. I want you to affirm an affirmation as a positive statement or reminder that you can motivate yourself with. You probably know that it’s much easier to affirm and motivate others. An affirmation is an expression of those same thoughts and feelings but turned inwardly to motivate and inspire you.
A lot of people use positive affirmations as a way of convincing themselves of something they don’t yet believe. You cannot tell yourself you’re rich when you’re struggling with money. Repeating an affirmation like that could result in the opposite effect.
So, what we’re dealing with are self affirmations. It’s a way of reminding you of what you are and an encouragement to focus on the positives. Or an affirmation that reminds you to steer positive.
20 Morning Gratitude Affirmations
Reading these morning gratitude affirmations will help you achieve a different and new state of mind, therefore, you’re going to start paying more attention to what you really want.
- Everything I knowingly or unknowingly ask for I receive.
- I am grateful for all that I receive good and bad.
- I appreciate those who take the time to be in my life.
- I am grateful for those who have always believe in me.
- I appreciate all that life has to offer.
- I am grateful for the hurdles and obstacles of life. They have shown me how strong I am.
- I appreciate all the hard work I have put into life.
- I am grateful for my friends and family.
- I am grateful for the outside help I have received.
- I am grateful for the feelings that flow inside of my body.
- I appreciate those who return my unconditional love.
- My heart is eternally grateful.
- I appreciate the small things in life.
- I am grateful for the animals in my life. They bring me joy and happiness.
- I keep every door in my life open for opportunities and I am grateful for any that come my way.
- I am grateful for everything that has yet to come.
- Every day brings a new blessing I am grateful for.
- At this moment, and for each moment, I am grateful.
20 Abundance Affirmations
Abundance affirmations are importantly made to exploit the power of the law of attraction, you can use the abundance affirmations below to enhance your positive thinking, in order to call wealth and money mindset, prosperity, and financial gain into your life. Meditation can add a huge great touch to these affirmations and will turn them more powerful.
- I am faithful and loyal. I cherish the abundance of happiness that each day brings me.
- Every day I am attracting wealth and abundance.
- I am abundance.
- Riches continuously flow in and out of my life.
- Life is full of the potential to create wealth and abundance.
- I live my life on the same life frequency as abundance and wealth.
- I am open to attracting wealth.
- I will openly share the abundance that I receive.
- I deserve the abundance that enters my life constantly.
- I am grateful for the wealth and riches in my life.
- I am open to every opportunity that comes my way.
- I am in the right mindset to attract abundance in my life.
- I will take the steps to move from poor thoughts to rich thoughts.
- I was born to be abundant.
- I will let go of my negative beliefs about money and abundance.
- Today I will be prosperous., I will manifest abundance in my life.
- I am open to creating abundance in my life.
- The universe will allow me to be on the same wavelength as wealth and abundance.
- Abundance in this universe is unlimited, and I will harness the power to receive it.
- Feeling good and feeling positive attracts a massive amount of abundance.
20 Healing Affirmations
Letting go of past wounds can be an uneasy task for some of us, it can stop us from enjoying peace and love within ourselves. These healing affirmations can make you feel better so the inner healing becomes easier.
- I have the power to heal myself, it is a choice I make every day.
- I am my own physician of body, mind, and spirit.
- I listen to my inner voice each day, it guides me and keeps me safe.
- Everything I need is already inside of me.
- I trust myself and my decisions.
- My choices are my own.
- I am healing each and every day.
- I will not give away my own power, I cherish it with all I have.
- I am healing in mind, body, and spirit.
- I love my child within, and I take care of her daily.
- Today, I reach for the strength and knowledge to heal myself.
- To heal myself is a conscious choice, and everything I do supports that.
- I choose wise counselors so that I can heal.
- I am healing from within.
- I forgive myself.
- I give myself permission to heal, it is one of the ways I reinforce my own self-worth and self-love
- I’m open to personal growth and seeing things differently.
- I let go of my need to be right.
- I accept the lessons my pain gives me and embrace them so I can grow and heal.
- I seek and create loving and healthy relationships that support my healing.
20 Confidence Affirmations
Positive confidence affirmations are one of the best and simple yet most powerful ways to build up and boost self-esteem and change your negative view of yourself. These confidence affirmations give us a chance to manifest what we really want.
- I have the confidence to take on the day.
- I will remain confident, even when I feel low.
- This will help me believe in myself and believe in the path that I am on.
- I am confident.
- I have confidence in my actions.
- I take confident steps towards my future.
- I am not afraid of what the future holds because I am confident in myself.
- I have confidence that others will do the right thing.
- Hurdles provide opportunities that I will confidently go through.
- There are no hurdles I cannot jump confidently.
- My self-confidence is rising every day.
- I am worthy of what good things happen in my life.
- I take advantage of each day’s opportunity.
- I show others how to move through life with confidence.
- I move away from my negative thoughts.
- I accept all compliments given to me.
- I will take steps to boost my self-confidence.
- I love my flaws and I am confident in myself.
- I am confident enough to go outside of my comfort zone.
- I control my reality with my confident actions.
20 Personal Growth Affirmations
Below a list of Personal growth affirmations that can help you reach your goals, these affirmations can really make you think about yourself, using them properly can set you on an amazing journey of self-esteem and self-growth.
- Every day I take on new challenges to overcome.
- I genuinely want others to be happy and healthy.
- I am focused on becoming the best version of myself.
- Every day I get to learn something new.
- Every day I can improve upon my skill set.
- I am able to rid myself of anxiety and negative thoughts easily.
- I will stay motivated all day.
- I want to be the best role model for others.
- Today I am bettering myself.
- I will be the best version of myself.
- I repeatedly step outside of my comfort zone for personal growth.
- I help others step outside of their comfort zones.
- I love helping others on their personal journey.
- Teaching others about personal growth and self-love is important to me.
- I am successful in my own life.
- My social circle is supportive of the growth I have done. In return, I support them.
- I do not dwell on my anxieties, I use them as a steppingstone.
- Every decision I make helps me grow.
- I will always remember to respect myself.
- I have learned to love myself.
30 Positive Affirmations to Say Everyday
- I can let go of all worries that drain my energy.
- I will make calculated, intelligent plans and decisions regarding my future.
- I am in charge of my future.
- I believe in my ability to succeed.
- No matter what, I will continue to follow my dreams.
- I choose compassion.
- I will respond to others without anger and without getting defensive.
- I love me even if I’m struggling.
- I will always find a way.
- The answer lies in front of me even if I can’t see it yet.
- I believe I can unlock the right path for me.
- I won’t give up until I have tried all the options and every conceivable way to achieve it.
- It’s easy to give up, I choose the hard way.
- It’s always far too early to give up on my goals.
- The end of the tunnel is too close to give up on.
- The past holds no power over me.
- I will endeavor to create a safe space wherever I go.
- I authorize myself to do whatever is right for me.
- I am confident that I have the ability to (fill in the blank).
- What I love most about myself is my ability to (fill in the blank).
- I am at my proudest when I (fill in the blank).
- I deserve care and attention and I endeavor to provide myself with it.
- The world around me fills me with creative inspiration.
- My mind is brimming with winning ideas.
- Every day I move closer to becoming my truest self.
- I can find fulfillment in everything I do.
- I am in charge of my feelings and I deliberately choose happiness.
- I find my fear melt away as I navigate life.
- I will actively choose positive thoughts.
- I know what it takes to achieve success and I have the power to make it happen.
I really hope you enjoyed this. Please subscribe to my newsletter and leave me a comment down below letting me know if you have any questions at all!